Forum

Laboratory Operations

3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Laboratory Operations Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:07 pm
What is the best way to evaluate our laboratory to ensure that we are operating as effectively as possible?
taylorlabnerd

Re: Laboratory Operations Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:08 pm
This is a very broad question but I suggest that you look at your lab from a macro prospective and start with a big picture overview. This big picture will help you prioritize your focus for your next steps. In general TLC recommends that you get started by breaking your laboratory functions into 3 categories: Regulatory, Personnel and Operations (things like test menu, Lab Manuals, Method Validations, Maintenance, Calibration Verification, QC, QA & Connectivity). Each of the 3 categories should be addressed using the following phases.1) Assess on a macro level 2) Analyze the current state 3) Define the ideal state 4) Prepare a solution 5) Execute the plan. As I said, your question was very broad so if you need more specific details please let us know.
todd.proud

Re: Laboratory Operations Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:54 am
Not really (with respect to PhDs). Furthermore, there's a vital contrast among experts and technologists. On the off chance that you mean lab technologist, you should suggest to do my homework the more perplexing activity and clinical research facility tries that require PhD level ordinarily.
davegerber

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Operations